Mi 5S Plus Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
With this Mi 5S Plus flash file fastboot ROM (natrium), the android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Mi 5S Plus, you can try this Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus flash mode to solve it. The need to remember is after flashing Mi 5S Plus is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before execution flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again. Download official firmware Mi 5S Plus via Xiaomi bigota.
With this Tutorial Mi 5S Plus Flash File (natrium) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Forgot Password
- Mi 5S Plus natrium Forgotten Pattern
- XBrick to Unbrick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow / Hang
- Malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Mode Fastboot below.
Tools to Flash Mi 5S Plus Flash File natrium
- Follow the steps to Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus https://en.miui.com/unlock/.
- Fastboot Rom
Miui 9 Fastboot ROM Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus China Developer
Miui 9 Fastboot ROM Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus China Stable
Miui 9 Fastboot ROM Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Global Stable
Miui 9 Fastboot ROM Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Global Developer
or visit Mi 5S Plus Fastboot ROM to download the latest version.
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
Check bootloader status Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus via Fastboot
- First of all, you need to check bootloader is a lock or unlock, before flash this Mi 5S Plus.
- Download and install Minimal ADB – Google Drive.
- Turn off your Mi 5S Plus natrium.
- Turn on and enter to fastboot mode, press and hold Volume Down + Power.
- Release after show Mi Bunny logo, and connect your Mi 5S Plus to PC.
- Open Minimal ADB application.
- Type this command fastboot oem device-info, then enter.
- You will see the description as shown below:
- Bootloader Status:
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true –> bootloader is UNLOCKED
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false –> bootloader is LOCKED
- If your Mi 5S Plus bootloader is unlocked, then ready to go flashing
Check bootloader status Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus via Fastboot via Developer Options
If your device using Miui 8, Miui 9, or Miui 10, you can use this way:
- Go to Settings, About phone, tap on Miui Version 7 times.
- Back to Settings, Additional settings, Developer options, Miui Unlock status.
Mi 5S Plus Flash File (natrium) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash
- If the bootloader is unlocked, it’s time to execute flashing Mi 5S Plus natrium.
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Mi 5S Plus. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Fastboot ROM Mi 5S Plus.
- First, check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of the fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Or use this easy way, COPY PATH from firmware ROM folder.
- Then PASTE the PATH to the square blue color, make sure on the PATH location has no space.
- Turn off Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus natrium.
- Turn on again and enter to the fastboot mode using this step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below then release.
- Connect Mi 5S Plus natrium to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect device.
- If driver Xiaomi installed correctly, the device Mi 5S Plus will appear in the list device Mi Flash Tool and ready to flashing.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
NOTE: DO NOT use clean all and lock if your bootloader is unlock. This will brick your device and need test point to flash it.
- Suggest to select clean all and wipe your data in the internal storage.
- Check number one if your Mi 5S Plus is brick or hard brick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus natrium will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like setup language, time zone, and select theme.
Mi 5S Plus Flash File (natrium) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash is the easiest tutorial to use. Unlocked bootloader is the most important thing.