Mito Z1 and Z1 Plus Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Mito Z1 and Z1 Plus Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Mito A37 Z1 and Z1 Plus bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Mito Z1 firmware flash file stock ROM. But the data stored in internal memory will also wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Mito. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is the same as this Mito firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Micromax A26 via SPD Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Mito Z1 and Z1 Plus Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Mito often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Mito S1 Firmware via Flash Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver
- SPD Flash Tool
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download firmware
————- Mito Z1 ————-
Mito_Z1_V09_20190506_SPDzip stock ROM via Mediafire
————- Mito Z1 Plus ————
Mito_Z1_Plus_V09_20190506_SPD.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Firmware Mito A990
How to Flash Mito Z1 and Z1 Plus Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same as your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Mito Z1 flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the firmware. Wait for the firmware file to load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for a non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to the PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/work, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to the SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if the driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Mito Z1 and Z1 Plus if the Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Mito Z1 and Z1 Plus stock ROM firmware via SPD flash tool is done.
Read Also: Xolo A600 Firmware
You also can flash Mito Z1 and Z1 Plus via Research Download Tool, with the same firmware and method.