Mito S1 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Mito S1 Firmware via SP Flash Tool (RAM 1GB and 2 GB)? Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Mito S1 bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Mito S1 firmware flash file stock ROM. But the data stored in internal memory will also wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Mito. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is the same as this Mito S1 firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Mito S1 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Mito S1 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Mito often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Mito A990 Firmware via SPD
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware
——————– RAM 1GB ——————–
Mito_S1_MT6580_S010_V02_1GB_20190705 stock ROM via Mediafire
——————– RAM 2GB ——————–
Mito_S1_MT6580_S010_V02_2GB_20190806 via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Xolo A600
How to Flash Mito S1 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Mito S1 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Mito S1 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Mito S1. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Mito S1 firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Xolo Opus 3
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.