Oppo 3008 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo 3008 Firmware via MSM Download Tool? To solve or fix the Oppo 3008 android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Oppo 3008 problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware, Oppo 3008 will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo 3008 via MSM Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo 3008 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Oppo 3008 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo 3008 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Oppo 3007 Firmware via QFIL
Tools and Firmware Download
- MSM Driver
- USB Windows Driver (Optional. Install when device can’t detect with PC)
- MSM Flash Tool
- Download firmware Oppo_3008EX_11_A.02_INT_150720_SVN14138.7z stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Oppo 3005
How to Flash Oppo 3008 Firmware via MSM Download Tool
- First, download all tools and firmware.
- Install the MSM driver.
- Extract the firmware.
- If the MSM tool did not include it, please download, and move it into the folder firmware Oppo 3008.
- Turn off your phone.
- Connect to PC while pressing Volume UP (if not work, press Volume DOWN).
- Release when device detected to your PC.
- Now, open the MSM download tool.
- After launch, the firmware will be loaded automatically.
- Press Verify button and wait until show Verify OK!.
- Now, check on After-sale Upgrade Mode.
- Press the Start button to start flashing Oppo 3008.
- Flash will take a minute and wait until show USB download completed.
- After finish, the PC and device will auto disconnected.
- Turn on your device and wait for booting will take a longer time than usual.
- Flash Oppo 3008 finished.
Read Also: Firmware Oppo 1107