Oppo A37 Flash File via Lenovo Downloader Upgrade Download
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Oppo A37 bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace system that are corrupted with fresh Oppo A37 flash file stock rom firmware. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Oppo A37.
With this Tutorial “Oppo A37 Flash File via Lenovo Downloader Upgrade Download” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo A37 Forgot Password
- Oppo A37 Forget Pattern
- Oppo A37 Bootloop
- Oppo A37 Softbrick
- Oppo A37 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo A37 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo A37 Virus malware
- Oppo A37 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo A37 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo A37 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download firmware stock rom Oppo_A37 Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver Qualcomm/Lenovo Google Drive
- Lenovo Downloader V1.0.2.zip Google Drive
- USB Cable Data (recommended use original cable)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 6 SM-G920F Flash File via Odin
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P Flash File via Odin
- Download the tools and install the driver.
- Extract firmware rom Oppo A37 flash file, use the password.
- Run “QcomDLoader.exe“.
- After the application opened, click the “Browse” button with gear icon.
- Now, find the folder “Flash File” from Oppo A37 that you extracted.
- Open the last folder from Oppo A37 firmware Flash File, then click “Ok“.
- Click “Download” or button with play icon.
- Turn off your android and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, release the cable before reconnect).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Need 5-10 minutes for flashing Oppo A37.
- Wait until finished and will show “Passed” message
- Pull out the cable and plug the battery, then turn on the device.
- The booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
Do With Your Own Risk.