Oppo A51f Firwmare
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo A51f Firwmare via MSM DownloadTool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Oppo. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Oppo A51 fflash file. You can download this Oppo firmware via google drive, this firmware is stock ROM of Oppo.
With this flashing method, the trouble will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Oppo A51f will wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo A51f via MSM Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo A51f Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Oppo A51f Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo A51f often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Oppo A51 Firmware via QFIL
Tools and Firmware Download
- MSM Driver
- USB Windows Driver (Optional. Install when device can’t detect with PC)
- MSM Flash Tool
- Download firmware Oppo_Mirror_5_MSM8916_OPPO_ANDR_v5.1.1_A51f.rar stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Oppo A39
How to Flash Oppo A51f Firmware via MSM Download Tool
- First, download all tools and firmware.
- Install the MSM driver.
- Extract the firmware.
- If the MSM tool did not include it, please download, and move it into the folder firmware Oppo A51f.
- Turn off your phone.
- Connect to PC while pressing Volume UP (if not work, press Volume DOWN).
- Release when device detected to your PC.
- Now, open the MSM download tool.
- After launch, the firmware will be loaded automatically.
- Press Verify button and wait until show Verify OK!.
- Now, check on After-sale Upgrade Mode.
- Press the Start button to start flashing.
- Flash will take a minute and wait until show USB download completed.
- After finish, the PC and device will auto disconnected.
- Turn on your device and wait for booting will take a longer time than usual.
- Flash Oppo A51f finished.
You also can flash Oppo A51f via QFIL by using the same firmware.
Read Also: Firmware Oppo A37t