Oppo F17 Pro Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo F17 Pro Firmware via DownloadTool (OFP Flash File)? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Oppo CPH2119. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Oppo software.
The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with a new Oppo F17 Pro firmware file.
With this tutorial How to Flash Oppo F17 Pro Flash File via Realme Flash Tool or DownloadTool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forgotten Pattern
- Oppo F17 Pro Bootloop
- Brick to Unbrick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow / Hang
- Malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped.
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Oppo F17 Pro Mode Fastboot below.
How to Flash Oppo F17 Pro Firmware / Method 1
Tools to Flash
- Driver MTK
- PdaNet dan CodeMeter (optional if you can’t click Start All to flash Oppo, you can watch the tutorial on the video)
- Cable Data
- Internet Connection if you can’t click Start All.
- PC / Computer
- Download firmware Oppo_F17_Pro_CPH2119_PU_11_A.19_200929.zip stock ROM via Google Drive – Mirror
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Real Also: Flash Micromax A61 Firmware
Flashing Oppo CPH2119
- Extract the firmware and move the .ofp file into the DownloadTool folder.
- Install USB Driver and open the DownloadTool software with run as administrator.
- The Oppo F17 Pro firmware file will automatically load on the DownloadTool, just wait until loading finish.
- After finishes, click on the Select All menu.
- Make sure to select Upgrade Download mode.
- Turn off your Oppo CPH2119. Do not connect your phone to the PC.
- Now, click on the Start All.
- Now, enter EDL Mode, press the Volume Up and Down + Power Button.
- Then connect your device after entering EDL mode.
- Flashing will run and just wait.
- Wait until the progress of 100%.
- After finish, your device will reboot automatically and entering the wizard menu like you buy a new Oppo.
- You can unplug the cable data now.
- First booting will take a minute longer than usual.
- Flash Oppo firmware is finished.
Real Also: Firmware Micromax Bolt Prime Q306
This method is very easy and simple.
Real Also: Micromax IN 1B Flash File
How to Flash Oppo F17 Pro Firmware / Method 2
Tools and Firmware
Flashing Oppo F17 Pro
- Download, extract and run the Realme Flash Tool, click on Flash.exe.
- Extract the firmware too and make sure you see the .ofp file, ex: “realmec15.ofp“.
- This is a portable application, so you do not need to install it.
- Don’t forget to install ADB Driver.
- Click on the Browse menu and find the .ofp firmware file where your extract before. Wait until the loading finish.
- Turn off your device and enter fastboot mode.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power Button until you see this picture.
- Now, connect your phone with cable data.
- Klik on the Loading Device button, then your device will show in the table list.
- If it on the list, so you just need to click Flash to start flashing.
- Before the flash starting, you will see the pop-up message like this picture, just click Continue to start flashing.
- Just wait until 100% and it will show the message Flashing Completed.
- After the message, your device will reboot automatically.
- Now, you can unplug the cable data and wait until entering the wizard menu, like you buy a new android phone.
- Flash Oppo F17 Pro firmware is finished.
Read Also: Micromax A35 Firmware
Realme Flash Tool can be used to flash any Oppo series, the most important is the firmware must be .ofp file format.