Oppo Find 7 Mini R6006 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo Find 7 Mini R6006 Firmware via MSM DownloadTool? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Oppo R6006. As an example, if there is a bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Oppo software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with the new firmware file. Get Oppo R6006 firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the USB driver first before the flash.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo Find 7 Mini R6006 via MSM Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo Find 7 Mini R6006 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo Find 7 Mini R6006 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MSM Driver
- USB Windows Driver (Optional. Install when device can’t detect with PC)
- MSM Flash Tool
- Download firmware Oppo R6006_11_A.01_140731.rar stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Oppo Find 7
How to Flash Oppo Find 7 Mini R6006 Firmware via MSM Download Tool
- First, download all tools and firmware.
- Install the MSM driver.
- Extract the firmware.
- If the MSM tool did not include it, please download, and move it into the folder firmware Oppo Find 7 Mini.
- Turn off your phone.
- Connect to PC while pressing Volume UP (if not work, press Volume DOWN).
- Release when device detected to your PC.
- Now, open the MSM download tool.
- After launch, the firmware will be loaded automatically.
- Press Verify button and wait until show Verify OK!.
- Now, check on After-sale Upgrade Mode.
- Press the Start button to start flashing Oppo R6006.
- Flash will take a minute and wait until show USB download completed.
- After finish, the PC and device will auto disconnected.
- Turn on your device and wait for booting will take a longer time than usual.
- Flash Oppo finished.
You also can flash Oppo Find 7 Mini R6006 via QFIL by using the same firmware.
Read Also: Firmware Oppo X909AS