Oppo M7 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo M7 Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? The easiest way to tackle the Oppo M7 bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files that cause bootloop with the fresh new firmware file. By using Oppo M7 firmware Stock ROM will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup the first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Oppo M7 Firmware via SPD Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo M7 Forgot Password
- Oppo Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Oppo M7 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Oppo Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo M7 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo M7 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Oppo M7 Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver for Oppo M7 via Google Drive
- SPD Flash Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download firmware tool Oppo_M7_SP7731CEB_V-MIX_03122017_6.0_SPD.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Oppo A83T Firmware
How to Flash Oppo M7 Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Oppo M7 flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the Oppo M7 firmware. Wait for the firmware file load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your Oppo M7 device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/work, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if the Oppo M7 driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Oppo M7 if the Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Oppo M7 stock ROM firmware via SPD flash tool is done.
Read Also: Oppo A83 cph1729 Firmware