Oppo R1S R8007 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo R1S R8007 Firmware via QFIL (Flash File)? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Oppo R8007. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with the Oppo R8007 flash file. You can download this Oppo R1S R8007 firmware via google drive, this firmware is the stock ROM of Oppo R1S.
With this flashing method, the troubled Oppo will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android will wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this tutorial How to flash Oppo R1S R8007 Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Oppo R8007 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Oppo R7G Firmware via QFIL
Tools and Firmware Download
- Qualcomm Driver
- QFIL Tool
- Download firmware Oppo_R1S_R8007_11_A.01_140411.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
- Bypass Limit Google Drive Work Tutorial follow Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Samsung SM-A102W Firmware
How to Flash Oppo R1S R8007 Firmware via QFIL Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract them into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on the device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom, and plug your device into PC, wait till the driver is installed and the device is detected, this will appear on the QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Oppo R8007 firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similar to files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are also important rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. Those 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find them manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the firmware Stock ROM where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- Now, click the Download button and wait to flash the firmware.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on the tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Oppo is done.
With this tutorial on How to Flash Oppo R1S R8007 Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- oppo r1s blinking screen