Oppo Reno Lite PCAT10 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo Reno Lite PCAT10 Firmware via DownloadTool (OFP Flash File)? To solve or fix the Oppo Reno Lite problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Oppo Reno Lite PCAT10 problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware, Oppo Reno Lite will feel as fresh as new.
With this tutorial How to Flash Oppo Reno Lite PCAT10 Flash File via Realme Flash Tool or DownloadTool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forgotten Pattern
- Oppo Reno Lite Bootloop
- Brick to Unbrick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow / Hang
- Malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped.
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Oppo Mode Fastboot below.
How to Flash Oppo Reno Lite PCAT10 Firmware / Method 1
Tools to Flash
- Driver MTK
- PdaNet dan CodeMeter (optional if you can’t click Start All to flash, you can watch the tutorial on the video)
- Cable Data
- Internet Connection if you can’t click Start All.
- PC / Computer
- Download firmware
Oppo_Reno_Lite_PCAT10_11_A.10_190708.zip stock ROM via Google Drive – Mirror
Oppo_Reno_Lite_PCAT10_11_A.11_190729.zip stock ROM via Google Drive – Mirror
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Real Also: Flash Oppo Reno 3 Pro 5G PCRM00
Flashing Oppo Reno Lite PCAT10
- Extract the firmware and move the .ofp file into the DownloadTool folder.
- Install USB Driver and open the DownloadTool software with run as administrator.
- The Oppo Reno Lite flash file will automatically load on the DownloadTool, just wait until loading finish.
- After finishes, click on the Select All menu.
- Make sure to select Upgrade Download mode.
- Turn off your device. Do not connect your phone to the PC.
- Now, click on the Start All.
- Now, enter EDL Mode, press the Volume Up and Down + Power Button.
- Then connect your device after entering EDL mode.
- Flashing will run and just wait.
- Wait until the progress of 100%.
- After finish, your device will reboot automatically and entering the wizard menu like you buy a new Android phone.
- You can unplug the cable data now.
- First booting will take a minute longer than usual.
- Flash Oppo Reno Lite firmware is finished.
Real Also: Firmware Oppo Reno 2 Z CPH1951
This method is very easy and simple.
Real Also: Flash Oppo Find X2 CPH2023 Firmware
How to Flash Oppo Reno Lite PCAT10 Firmware / Method 2
Tools and Firmware
Flashing Oppo Reno Lite
- Download, extract and run the Realme Flash Tool, click on Flash.exe.
- Extract the firmware too and make sure you see the .ofp file, ex: “realmec15.ofp“.
- This is a portable application, so you do not need to install it.
- Don’t forget to install ADB Driver.
- Click on the Browse menu and find the .ofp firmware file where your extract before. Wait until the loading finish.
- Turn off your device and enter fastboot mode.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power Button until you see this picture.
- Now, connect your phone with cable data.
- Klik on the Loading Device button, then your device will show in the table list.
- If it on the list, so you just need to click Flash to start flashing.
- Before the flash starting, you will see the pop-up message like this picture, just click Continue to start flashing.
- Just wait until 100% and it will show the message Flashing Completed.
- After the message, your device will reboot automatically.
- Now, you can unplug the cable data and wait until entering the wizard menu, like you buy a new android phone.
- Flash Oppo Reno Lite PCAT10 firmware is finished.
Read Also: Download Oppo F15 CPH2001 Flash File
Realme Flash Tool can be used to flash any Oppo and Realme series, the most important is the firmware must be .ofp file format.