Samsung Galaxy A20s Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A20s Firmware via Odin? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Samsung A20s SM-A207F / SM-A207M that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this flash file stock ROM as a solution to resolve it. You can download the Samsung Galaxy A20s firmware file via google drive from the link below. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing Samsung Galaxy A20s.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy A20s via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung A20s Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy A20s Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Samsung A20s Firmware Download
- Download firmware flash file
Samsung Galaxy A20s SM-A207F SM-A207M
If you use another model, click on the next tab.
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy A20s
Read Also: Flash Samsung A71 Firmware
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy A20s Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung A20s flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung Galaxy A20s driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung A20s.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy A20s finally is done.
Read Also: Samsung A80 Flash File via Odin
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung A20s, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).