ZTE Blade A510 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your ZTE Blade A510 , you can try to flash with this file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed ZTE Blade A510 flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the ZTE Blade A510 firmware that has been replace with flash file stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial ZTE Blade A510 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- ZTE Blade A510 Forgot Password
- ZTE Blade A510 Stuck on Logo
- ZTE Blade A510 Forget Pattern
- ZTE Blade A510 Bootloop
- ZTE Blade A510 Soft Brick
- ZTE Blade A510 Touch screen is not sensitive
- ZTE Blade A510 Slow not responsive / Hang
- ZTE Blade A510 Virus malware
- ZTE Blade A510 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- ZTE Blade A510 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- ZTE Blade A510 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom ZTE_Blade_A510_MT6735_6.0.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract ZTE Blade A510 firmware file and you will see “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file ZTE Blade A510, then click “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for ZTE Blade A510. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your ZTE Blade A510 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash ZTE Blade A510 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash ZTE Blade A510 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK