ZTE Blade A510 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash ZTE Blade A510 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your ZTE, you can try to flash with this file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed ZTE flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the ZTE A510 firmware that has been replaced with flash file stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash ZTE Blade A510 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- ZTE A510 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- ZTE often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM ZTE_Blade_A510_MT6735_6.0.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
How to Flash ZTE Blade A510 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the firmware and you will see “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of ZTE A510 firmware, then click “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for ZTE. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash ZTE A510 firmware done.
Read Also: How to Flash ZTE N817 Firmware via QFIL Tool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When ZTE A510 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.