ZTE G720T Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash ZTE G720T Firmware via QFIL Flash Tool? The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with ZTE G720T flash file. If that happens on your ZTE G720T, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh ZTE G720T firmware stock rom without any problems. So before flashing on this ZTE G720T, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this tutorial How to flash ZTE G720T Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- ZTE G720T Forgot Password
- ZTE G720T Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- ZTE G720T Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- ZTE G720T Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- ZTE G720T often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and ZTE G720T Firmware Download
- Qualcomm Driver for ZTE G720T
- QFIL Tool
- Download Stock ROM ZTE_G720T_CN_Unicom_QFIL.zip firmware flash file via Google Drive Google Drive 2
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash ZTE G720T Firmware via QFIL Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom and plug your ZTE G720T to PC, wait till the driver installed and device detected. This will appear on QFIL COM port.
- Extract the ZTE G720T firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similarly as for files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. That 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the ZTE G720T firmware where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- After all ready, click the Download button and wait the flash ZTE G720T Firmware finished.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your ZTE G720T.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash ZTE G720T firmware Done.
With this tutorial How to Flash ZTE G720T Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- rawprogram0 xml patch0 xml zte A506