Alcatel One Touch 4110E Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch 4110E Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Alcatel One Touch 4110E. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Alcatel One Touch 4110E flash file. With this flashing method, the troubled Alcatel One Touch 4110E will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Alcatel One Touch 4110E will be wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch 4110E Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel One Touch 4110E Forgot Password
- Alcatel 4110E Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel One Touch 4110E Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel One Touch 4110E Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch 4110E often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch 4110E Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel One Touch 4110E FALCAR2_MT6575.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch 4110E Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch 4110E flash file and you will see “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel 4110E firmware, then click “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel One Touch 4110E firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch 4110E. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel One Touch 4110E and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch 4110E will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch 4110E firmware done.
Read Also: Alcatel 4030D Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch 4110E getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.