Alcatel One Touch 5035D Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How To Flash Alcatel One Touch 5035D Firmware? To solve or fix the Alcatel One Touch X’Pop 5035D android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try Alcatel One Touch 5035D firmware flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Alcatel OT 5035D problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing, backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch 5035D Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel One Touch 5035D Forgot Password
- Alcatel One Touch 5035D Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel One Touch 5035D Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel OT 5035D Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch 5035D often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch X’POP 5035D Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel_OneTouch_XPop_5035D_MT6577.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch 5035D Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch 5035D flash file and you will see “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel One Touch 5035D firmware, then click “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel 5035D firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch 5035D. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel One Touch 5035D and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch 5035D will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch 5035D firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch 5035D getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.