Alcatel One Touch Go Play 7048X Firmware File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Go Play 7048X Firmware via QFIL Flash Tool? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Alcatel One Touch7048X that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this Alcatel Go Play 7048X flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. You can download Alcatel OneTouch Go Play 7048X firmware file via google drive from the link below.
Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done. Because after flash with this Alcatel One Touch Go Play 7048X firmware file will wipe everything in internal memory.
With this tutorial How to flash Alcatel One Touch Go Play 7048X Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel Go Play 7048X Forgot Password
- Alcatel One Touch 7048X Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel OneTouch Go Play 7048X Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel One Touch 7048X Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch Go Play 7048X often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel OneTouch Go Play 7048X Firmware Download
- Qualcomm Driver for Alcatel 7048X
- QFIL Tool Google Drive
- Download stock ROM Alcatel One Touch Go Play 7048X TCL_LRX22G_2EALRU7_5.0.2_QFIL.zip firmware flash file via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Go Play 7048X Firmware via QFIL Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom and plug your Alcatel One Touch Go Play 7048X to PC, wait till the driver installed and device detected. This will appear on QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Alcatel OneTouch Go Play 7048X firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similarly as for files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. That 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the Alcatel One Touch7048X firmware where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- After all ready, click the Download button and wait the flash finished.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your Alcatel One Touch Go Play 7048X.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Alcatel One Touch 7048X flash file Done.
With this tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Go Play 7048X Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.