Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6040D Firmware File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How To Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6040D Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Alcatel. Because by this Alcatel 6040D Idol X flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Alcatel One Touch 6040D firmware problem with fresh stock ROM without error.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6040D Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6040D Forgot Password
- Alcatel One Touch 6040D Idol X Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel 6040D Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6040D Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch 6040D often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6040D Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6040D MT6589_4.2.2.zip firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6040D Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch 6040D flash file and you will see “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel One Touch 6040D firmware, then click “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel 6040D ROM firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6040D. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6040D and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6040D will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6040D firmware done.
Read Also: Alcatel 5012G Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6040D getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.