Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4009E Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4009E Firmware? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your Alcatel 4009E, you can try to flash with this file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed Alcatel Pixi 3 4009E flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replaced with Alcatel One Touch 4009E Flash File stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4009E Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4009E Forgot Password
- Alcatel Pixi 3 4009E Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4009E Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel 4009E Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4009E often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4009E Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel_OneTouch_Pixi_3_4009E_MT6572_4.4.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4009E Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4009E flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel Pixi 3 4009E firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel One Touch 4009E ROM firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4009E. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4009E and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4009E will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4009E firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4009E getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.