Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4013K Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4013K Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Alcatel One Touch 4013K that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this Alcatel Pixi 3 4013K flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done. Download stock rom of Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4013K firmware via google drive.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4013K Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4013K Forgot Password
- Alcatel Pixi 3 4013K Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel One Touch 4013K Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4013K Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel 4013K often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4013K Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4013K Bangladesh_MT6572.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4013K Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4013K flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel 4013K firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel One Touch 4013K firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4013K. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel Pixi 4013K and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4013K will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4013K firmware done.
Read Also: Alcatel 5015D Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4013K getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.