Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 4034N Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 4034N Firmware via SP Flash Tool? There are so many ways to solve the problem on Alcatel One Touch 4034N, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 4034N flash file With FRP remover, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 4034N and replaced with fresh firmware Alcatel 4034N stock rom. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started. Download Alcatel One Touch 4034N firmware via Google Drive.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 4034N Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 4034N Forgot Password
- Alcatel One Touch 4034N Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel Pixi 4 4034N Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel 4034N Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 4034N often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 4034N Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 4034N MT6580_With_FRP_Remove_VZR.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 4034N Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 4034N flash file and you will see “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of stock ROM Alcatel One Touch 4034N firmware, then click “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the ROM Alcatel One Touch 4034N firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 4034N. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 4034N and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 4034N will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 4034N firmware done.
Read Also: Alcatel 4013X Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 4034N getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.