Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038A Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038A Firmware via SP Flash Tool? To solve or fix the Alcatel One Touch 5038A android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this Alcatel Pop D5 5038A flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Alcatel OneTouch Pop D5 5038A problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost. Download Alcatel 5038A firmware via Google Drive or Mediafire on the link below.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038A Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel Pop D5 5038A Forgot Password
- Alcatel 5038A Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038A Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel One Touch 5038A Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038A often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038A Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038A MT6582.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038A Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch 5038A flash file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038A firmware, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel 5038A firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038A. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038A and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038A will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038A firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038A getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.