Infinix Note 3 Pro Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Infinix Note 3 Pro Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Using this method will overcome Infinix Note 3 Pro which is problematic like bootloop or hangs and slow. Because this Infinix Note 3 Pro flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom Infinix Note 3 Pro firmware will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Infinix Note 3 Pro Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Infinix Note 3 Pro Forgot Password
- Infinix Note 3 Pro Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Infinix Note 3 Pro Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Infinix Note 3 Pro Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Infinix Note 3 Pro hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Infinix Note 3 Pro often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Infinix Note 3 Pro Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Infinix Note 3 Pro MT6753_161009_6.0.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Infinix Note 3 Pro Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Infinix Note 3 Pro flash file and you will see “MT6753_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Infinix Note 3 Pro firmware, then click “MT6753_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Infinix Note 3 Pro firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Infinix Note 3 Pro. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Infinix Note 3 Pro and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Infinix Note 3 Pro will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Infinix Note 3 Pro firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Infinix Note 3 Pro getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- infinix note 3 flash