Infinix X260 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Infinix X260 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? To solve or fix the Infinix android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this Infinix X260 flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Infinix X260 problem with fresh or new. Just remember before the flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Infinix X260 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Infinix X260 Forgot Password
- Infinix X260 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Infinix X260 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Infinix X260 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Infinix X260 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Infinix X260 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Infinix X260 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Infinix X260 MT6575.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Infinix X260 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Infinix X260 flash file and you will see “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Infinix X260 firmware, then click “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Infinix X260 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Infinix X260. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Infinix X260 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Infinix X260 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Infinix X260 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Infinix X260 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.