Infinix X522 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Infinix X522 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? The easiest way to tackle the Infinix bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with a fresh new Infinix X522 firmware file. By using Infinix S2 X522 flash file stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Infinix X522 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Infinix X522 Forgot Password
- Infinix X522 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Infinix X522 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Infinix X522 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Infinix X522 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Infinix X522 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Infinix X522 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Infinix S2 X522 MT6753_H539A_N_170522V106.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Infinix X522 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Infinix X522 flash file and you will see “MT6753_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Infinix X522 firmware, then click “MT6753_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Infinix X522 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Infinix X522. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Infinix X522 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Infinix X522 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Infinix X522 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Infinix X522 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.