Infinix X506 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Infinix X506 Firmware Zero 1 via SP Flash Tool? This Infinix Zero 1 X506 flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Infinix. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Infinix Zero 1 X506 software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory.
Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with the new Infinix X506 firmware file. Download Infinix Zero 1 X506 firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the Infinix Zero 1 X506 driver first before flash. When the flash won’t start, you need to unlock the device. Visit the link above this article and follow the step on how to unlock Infinix Zero 1 X506.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Infinix X506 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Infinix X506 Forgot Password
- Infinix X506 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Infinix X506 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Infinix X506 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Infinix X506 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Infinix X506 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Infinix X506 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Infinix Zero 1 X506 J608_16G_KK_20150424.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Infinix X506 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Infinix X506 flash file and you will see “MT692_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Infinix X506 firmware, then click “MT6592_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Infinix X506 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Infinix X506. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Infinix X506 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Infinix X506 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Infinix X506 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Infinix X506 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.