Lenovo A2010A Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A2010A Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Lenovo A2010A-T that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this Lenovo A2010A flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done. Download official Lenovo A2010A-T firmware rom via Google Drive. Make sure your device and this firmware is the same version.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A2010A Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A2010A Forgot Password
- Lenovo A2010A Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A2010A Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A2010A Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A2010A hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A2010A often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A2010A Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo A2010A-T MT6735M_S255_151022_8G_ROW.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo A2010A Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A2010A flash file and you will see “MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A2010A firmware, then click “MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A2010A firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A2010A. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A2010A and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A2010A will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A2010A firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A2010A getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.