Lenovo K350T Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo K350T Firmware via SP Flash Tool? With this Lenovo K350T flash file stock ROM, android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Lenovo K350T, you can try this Lenovo K350T flash mode to solve it. The need to remember is after flashing Lenovo K350T is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before execution flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again. Download official Lenovo K350T firmware via google drive. Make sure your device and this firmware rom is the same version.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo K350T Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo K350T Forgot Password
- Lenovo K350T Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo K350T Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo K350T Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo K350T hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo K350T often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo K350T Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo K350T MT6750_12012018_7.0.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo K350T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo K350T flash file and you will see “MT6750_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo K350T firmware, then click “MT6750_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo K350T firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo K350T. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo K350T and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo K350T will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo K350T firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo K350T getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.