Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems with android. If the Lenovo A10-70LC bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this Lenovo A10-70LC flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC firmware flash file stock rom. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC . Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is same with this Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Forgot Password
- Lenovo A10-70LC Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A10-70LC Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo A10-70LC MT6752_S0016_150423_PRC_China_4.4.4.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo TB3-710F Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC flash file and you will see “MT6752_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC firmware, then click “MT6752_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A10-70LC firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.