Lenovo A5860 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A5860 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Lenovo A5860. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Lenovo A5860 flash file. With this flashing method, the troubled Lenovo A5860 will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh Lenovo A5860 firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Lenovo A5860 will be wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A5860 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A5860 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A5860 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A5860 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A5860 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A5860 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A5860 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A5860 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_A5860_MT6735M_S160_150330_8G_CMCC_China_5.1.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo S720i Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo A5860 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract ROM Lenovo A5860 flash file and you will see “MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A5860 firmware, then click “MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the ROM Lenovo A5860 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A5860. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A5860 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A5860 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A5860 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A5860 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.