Lenovo A2580 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A2580 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with Lenovo A2580 flash file. If that happens on your Lenovo A2580, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh Lenovo A2580 firmware stock rom without any problems. So before flashing on this Lenovo A2580, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A2580 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A2580 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A2580 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A2580 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A2580 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A2580 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A2580 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A2580 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo A2580 MT6735_S240_1701052000_China_5.0.1.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A858T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo A2580 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A2580 flash file and you will see “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A2580 firmware, then click “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A2580 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A2580. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A2580 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A2580 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A2580 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A2580 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.