Lenovo S720i Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo S720i Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your Lenovo S720i, you can try to flash with this file ROM, to solve the problem. With a flawed Lenovo S720i flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replaced with Lenovo S720i Flash File stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory. Download Lenovo S720i firmware official via Google Drive. Make sure your device and this firmware is the same version.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo S720i Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo S720i Forgot Password
- Lenovo S720i Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo S720i Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo S720i Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo S720i hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo S720i often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo S720i Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo S720i MT6577_S116_130322_China_4.1.1.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A2580 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo S720i Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo S720i flash file and you will see “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install Lenovo S720i driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo S720i firmware, then click “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo S720i firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo S720i. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo S720i and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo S720i will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo S720i firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo S720i getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.