Lenovo A398T Plus Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A398T Plus Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? This Lenovo A398T Plus flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Lenovo A398T Plus. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Lenovo A398T Plus software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new Lenovo A398T Plus firmware file. Download stock rom of Lenovo A398T Plus firmware via google drive.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A398T Plus Firmware via SPD Upgrade Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A398T Plus Forgot Password
- Lenovo A398T Plus Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A398T Plus Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A398T Plus Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A398T Plus hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A398T Plus often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A398T Plus Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver for Lenovo A398T Plus via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download stock ROM Lenovo A398T Plus 4.1 UD-SPD.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo A398T Plus Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Lenovo A398T Plus flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the Lenovo A398T Plus firmware. Wait for firmware file load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your Lenovo A398T Plus device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if Lenovo A398T Plus driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Lenovo A398T Plus if Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash stock ROM Lenovo A398T Plus firmware via SPD upgrade tool is done.