Lenovo Vibe B A2016b30 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo Vibe B A2016b30 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Lenovo Vibe B A2016b30 that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this Lenovo A2016b30 flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done. Download official Lenovo A2016b30 firmware stock rom via Google Drive.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo Vibe B A2016b30 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo Vibe B A2016b30 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A2016b30 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo Vibe A2016b30 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A2016b30 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo Vibe B A2016b30 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo Vibe B A2016b30 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A2016b30 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_Vibe_B_2016b30_S172_MT6735_20170411.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo Vibe B A2016b30 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A2016b30 flash file and you will see “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A2016b30 firmware, then click “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A2016b30 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo Vibe B A2016b30. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo Vibe B A2016b30 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo Vibe B A2016b30 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo Vibe B A2016b30 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo Vibe B A2016b30 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.