Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 B6000 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 B6000 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Using this method will overcome Lenovo B6000 which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 B6000 flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom Lenovo Yoga B6000 firmware will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 B6000 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 B6000 Forgot Password
- Lenovo Yoga B6000 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo B6000 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 B6000 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo B6000 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 B6000 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 B6000 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 B6000 MT6589_A442_001_026_141030_WW_3GDATA.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo B6000 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 B6000 flash file and you will see “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 B6000 firmware, then click “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo B6000 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 B6000. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 B6000 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 B6000 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 B6000 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 B6000 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- https://flash-er com/lenovo-yoga-tablet-8-b6000-firmware/#Tools_and_Lenovo_Yoga_Tablet_8_B6000_Firmware_Download