Lenovo A690 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A690 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? With this Lenovo A690 flash file stock rom, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Lenovo A690, you can try this Lenovo A690 flash mode to solve it. Get official stock rom Lenovo A690 firmware via google drive. The need to remember is after flashing Lenovo A690 is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before execution flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A690 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A690 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A690 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A690 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A690 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A690 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A690 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A690 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel_OneTouch_Evolve_5020T_MT6575.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo A690 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A690 flash file and you will see “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A690 firmware, then click “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A690 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A690. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A690 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A690 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A690 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A690 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.