Lenovo A858 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A858 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Lenovo A858. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Lenovo A858 flash file. With this flashing method, the troubled Lenovo A858 will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh Lenovo A858 firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Lenovo A858 will be wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts. Download stock rom Lenovo A858 firmware via Google Drive.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A858 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A858 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A858 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A858 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A858 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A858 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A858 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A858 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo A858 MT6752_S211_141210.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo A858 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A858 flash file and you will see “MT6752_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A858 firmware, then click “MT6752_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A858 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A858. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A858 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A858 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A858 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A858 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.