Lenovo Vibe K4 Note A7010A48 Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo Vibe K4 Note A7010A48 Flash File via SP Flash Tool? The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with Lenovo A7010A48 flash file. If that happens on your Lenovo Vibe K4 Note A7010A48, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh Lenovo A7010A48 firmware stock rom without any problems. So before flashing on this Lenovo Vibe K4 Note A7010A48, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A7010A48 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A7010A48 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A7010A48 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A7010A48 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A7010A48 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A7010A48 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A7010A48 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A7010A48 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo A7010A48 S152_160302_ROW MTK.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo A7010A48 Flash File via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A7010A48 flash file and you will see “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A7010A48 flash file, then click “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware Lenovo A7010A48 flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A7010A48. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A7010A48 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A7010A48 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A7010A48 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A7010A48 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- lenovo a7010a48 flash file google drive