Lenovo Tab A10-80HC Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo Tab A10-80HC Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Lenovo Tab A10-80HC bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this Lenovo A10-80HC flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Lenovo Tab A10-80HC firmware flash file stock rom. But data stored in internal memory will also be a wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Lenovo Tab A10-80HC. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is same with this Lenovo A10-80HC firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo Tab A10-80HC Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo Tab A10-80HC Forgot Password
- Lenovo A10-80HC Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo Tab A10-80HC Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo Tab A10-80HC Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A10-80HC hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo Tab A10-80HC often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo Tab A10-80HC Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo Tab A10-80HC MT6582_A442_000_016_140930.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo Tab A10-80HC Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A10-80HC flash file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo Tab A10-80HC firmware, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A10-80HC firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo Tab A10-80HC. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo Tab A10-80HC and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo Tab A10-80HC will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo Tab A10-80HC firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo Tab A10-80HC getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- lenovo tab a10 80hc