Lenovo Vibe P1M MT6735M Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo Vibe P1M MT6735M Flash File via Flash Tool? The easiest way to tackle the Lenovo bootloop is with this Lenovo P1M flash file. Because this Lenovo P1M flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with a fresh new file. By using Lenovo P1M flash file stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safe. Download Lenovo Vibe P1M MT6735M firmware via Google Drive. Make sure your Lenovo and this firmware is the same version because this Lenovo Vibe P1M has many variants.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo Vibe P1M MT6735M Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo Vibe P1M Forgot Password
- Lenovo Vibe P1M Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo Vibe P1M MT6735M Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo Vibe P1M Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo P1M hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo Vibe P1M MT6735M often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo Vibe P1M MT6735M Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo Vibe P1M MT6735M S025_150924.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo Vibe P1M MT6735M Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo P1M flash file and you will see “MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo P1M firmware, then click “MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo Vibe P1M MT6735M firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo Vibe P1M MT6735M. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo P1M and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo Vibe P1M will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo Vibe P1M firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo Vibe P1M MT6735M getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.