Oppo 1100 Firmware Download and Flash via QFIL Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Oppo 1100 bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace system that are corrupted with fresh Oppo 1100 firmware flash file stock rom. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Oppo 1100. Before download this firmware, make sure your device is same with this Oppo 1100 firmware.
With this Tutorial Oppo 1100 Firmware Download and Flash via QFIL Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo 1100 Forgot Password
- Oppo 1100 Forget Pattern
- Oppo 1100 Bootloop
- Oppo 1100 Soft Brick
- Oppo 1100 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo 1100 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo 1100 Virus malware
- Oppo 1100 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo 1100 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo 1100 often restarts itself
- And even more other errors
- Download Firmware Oppo 1100 11_A.10_150514_4.4.4_QFIL.zip Stock Rom via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Oppo R9 Plus Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Oppo K7 Clone Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- First of all Download tools and extract into one folder.
- Install the QFIL driver. If installation failed, you need to install manually from device manager.
- Make sure the driver QFIL installed successful and detected on device manager (COM6 maybe different on your PC).
- If installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom and plug your Oppo 1100 to PC, wait till the driver installed and device detected. This will appear on QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Oppo 1100 firmware and make sure you see file with .mbn formwat, similarly as file like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn or emmc_xxx.mbn.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the Oppo 1100 firmware where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn or emmc_xxx.mbn in the folder of firmware, if not showing, change menu to “All Files” then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 wil xml format, click open and next click patch0 with same format and last click open again.
- After all ready, click Download button and wait the flash finished.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on tab menu Status.
- Unplug cable and turn on your Oppo 1100.
- First booting after flash will take enough longer. So, just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Finally flash Oppo 1100 Done.
With this Oppo 1100 firmware you will got fresh program without errors.
Do With Your Own Risk
- oppo 1100 firmware
- oppo 1100 firmware Philippines
- Oppo 1100 flashtool firmware