Oppo K7 Clone Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Oppo K7 Clone. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Oppo K7 Clone flash file. With this flashing method, the troubled Oppo K7 Clone will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh Oppo K7 Clone firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Oppo K7 Clone will be wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial Oppo K7 Clone Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo K7 Clone Forgot Password
- Oppo K7 Clone Stuck on Logo
- Oppo K7 Clone Forget Pattern
- Oppo K7 Clone Bootloop
- Oppo K7 Clone Soft Brick
- Oppo K7 Clone Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo K7 Clone Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo K7 Clone Virus malware
- Oppo K7 Clone Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo K7 Clone Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo K7 Clone often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Oppo_K7_Clone_MT6580_20170806_5.1.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- MyPhone Agua RIO Lite Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- MyPhone MyT5 DTV Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Oppo K7 Clone firmware file and you will see “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Oppo K7 Clone, then click “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Oppo K7 Clone. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Oppo K7 Clone and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Oppo K7 Clone will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Oppo K7 Clone Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK