Oppo F1 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo F1 Firmware via MSM DownloadTool? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Oppo F1. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Oppo software.
The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with a new Oppo F1 firmware file.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo F1 via MSM Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo F1 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Oppo A71 Firmware
Tools and Firmware Download
- MSM Driver
- USB Windows Driver (Optional. Install when device can’t detect with PC)
- MSM Flash Tool
- Download firmware Oppo F1EX_11_A.16_160922_MSM_8936.rar stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Oppo A57 CPH1701EX
How to Flash Oppo F1 Firmware via MSM Download Tool
- First, download all tools and firmware.
- Install the MSM driver.
- Extract the firmware.
- If the MSM tool did not include it, please download, and move it into the folder firmware Oppo F1.
- Turn off your phone.
- Connect to PC while pressing Volume UP (if not work, press Volume DOWN).
- Release when device detected to your PC.
- Now, open the MSM download tool.
- After launch, the firmware will be loaded automatically.
- Press Verify button and wait until show Verify OK!.
- Now, check on After-sale Upgrade Mode.
- Press the Start button to start flashing Oppo F1.
- Flash will take a minute and wait until show USB download completed.
- After finish, the PC and device will auto disconnected.
- Turn on your device and wait for booting will take a longer time than usual.
- Flash Oppo finished.
You also can flash Oppo F1 via QFIL by using the same firmware.
Read Also: Firmware Oppo A51f