Oppo M3 Plus Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
This Oppo M3 Plus flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Oppo M3 Plus. As an example if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Oppo M3 Plus software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new Oppo M3 Plus firmware file.
With this Tutorial Oppo M3 Plus Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo M3 Plus Forgot Password
- Oppo M3 Plus Forget Pattern
- Oppo M3 Plus Stuck on Logo
- Oppo M3 Plus Bootloop
- Oppo M3 Plus Soft Brick
- Oppo M3 Plus Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo M3 Plus Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo M3 Plus due to Virus malware
- Oppo M3 Plus Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo M3 Plus Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo M3 Plus often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Oppo_M3_Plus_SP7731C_20042017_6.0_SPD.zip Stock Rom via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver SperadTrum via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Oppo 1100 Firmware Download and Flash via QFIL Flash Tool
- Oppo R9 Plus Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, Download all tools and likewise firmware, make it in one folder.
- Extract the driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, therefore you need to install manually from device manager.
- Download and extract the Oppo M3 Plus firmware, make you got .pac file in the folder.
- Install Spreadtrum flash tool and run the program.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the Spreadtrum flashtool, then find the .pac file where you extract the Oppo M3 Plus firmware. Wait firmware file load in app.
- Click Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- Click icon Play button if all is done.
- Turn off your Oppo M3 Plus device.
- Remove battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flash not start/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flashtool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try in contrast using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if Oppo M3 Plus driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Oppo M3 Plus if Passed message showing up.
- Booting on first time after flash, maybe will take 5-10 minutes even more. Just wait until enter wizard menu.
- Finally, Flash Oppo M3 Plus firmware done.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK