Oppo R1 R829T Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo R1 R829T Firmware via SP Flash Tool? With this Oppo R829T flash file stock ROM, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Oppo, you can try this flash mode to solve it. Get official stock ROM Oppo R829T firmware via google drive.
The need to remember is after flashing Oppo R829T is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before executing the flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo R1 R829T via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo R829T Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware R829T_MT6582_11_A.08_140312_SVN7695.7z stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Oppo A1603
How to Flash Oppo R1 R829T Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Oppo R829T flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Oppo R829T firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Oppo R829T. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Oppo R1 R829T firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Oppo R831
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Oppo getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.