Oppo R5 R8106 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo R5 R8106 Firmware via MSM Flash Tool? With this Oppo R8106 flash file stock ROM, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Oppo R5, you can try this flash mode to solve it. Get official stock ROM Oppo R8106 firmware via google drive.
The need to remember is after flashing Oppo R5 R8106 is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before executing the flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo R5 R8106 via MSM Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo R8106 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Oppo R5 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MSM Driver
- USB Windows Driver (Optional. Install when device can’t detect with PC)
- MSM Flash Tool
- Download firmware Oppo_R8106_R5_R8106EX_11_A.18_160202 + Tool MSM.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Flash Oppo R829
How to Flash Oppo R5 R8106 Firmware via MSM Download Tool
- First, download all tools and firmware.
- Install the MSM driver.
- Extract the firmware.
- If the MSM tool did not include it, please download, and move it into the folder firmware Oppo R5.
- Turn off your phone.
- Connect to PC while pressing Volume UP (if not work, press Volume DOWN).
- Release when device detected to your PC.
- Now, open the MSM download tool.
- After launch, the firmware will be loaded automatically.
- Press Verify button and wait until show Verify OK!.
- Now, check on After-sale Upgrade Mode.
- Press the Start button to start flashing Oppo R5.
- Flash will take a minute and wait until show USB download completed.
- After finish, the PC and device will auto disconnected.
- Turn on your device and wait for booting will take a longer time than usual.
- Flash Oppo R8106 finished.
You also can flash Oppo R5 R8106 via QFIL by using the same firmware.
Read Also: Firmware Oppo A1603