ZTE Blade L3 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
This flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on ZTE Blade L3. As an example if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on ZTE Blade L3 software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new ZTE Blade L3 firmware file.
With this Tutorial ZTE Blade L3 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- ZTE Blade L3 Forgot Password
- ZTE Blade L3 Stuck on Logo
- ZTE Blade L3 Forget Pattern
- ZTE Blade L3 Bootloop
- ZTE Blade L3 Soft Brick
- ZTE Blade L3 Touch screen is not sensitive
- ZTE Blade L3 Slow not responsive / Hang
- ZTE Blade L3 Virus malware
- ZTE Blade L3 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- ZTE Blade L3 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- ZTE Blade L3 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom ZTE_Blade_L3_MT6582_P182A20_5.0.2_V1.0.1.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- ZTE Blade V6 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract ZTE Blade L3 firmware file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file ZTE Blade L3, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for ZTE Blade L3. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your ZTE Blade L3 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash ZTE Blade L3 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash ZTE Blade L3 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK