ZTE Blade L3 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash ZTE Blade L3 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? This flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on ZTE Blade L3. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on ZTE Blade L3 software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new ZTE Blade L3 firmware file.
With this Tutorial How to Flash ZTE Blade L3 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- ZTE Blade L3 Forgot Password
- ZTE Blade L3 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- ZTE Blade L3 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- ZTE Blade L3 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- ZTE Blade L3 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- ZTE Blade L3 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and ZTE Blade L3 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM ZTE_Blade_L3_MT6582_P182A20_5.0.2_V1.0.1.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash ZTE Blade L3 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract ZTE Blade L3 flash file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of ZTE Blade L3 firmware, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the ZTE Blade L3 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for ZTE Blade L3. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your ZTE Blade L3 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash ZTE Blade L3 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash ZTE Blade L3 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When ZTE Blade L3 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.