ZTE Blade V6 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash ZTE Blade V6 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on ZTE Blade V6. Because by this ZTE Blade V6 flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the ZTE Blade V6 firmware problem with fresh stock rom without error.
With this Tutorial How to Flash ZTE Blade V6 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- ZTE Blade V6 Forgot Password
- ZTE Blade V6 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- ZTE Blade V6 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- ZTE Blade V6 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- ZTE Blade V6 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- ZTE Blade V6 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and ZTE Blade V6 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM ZTE_Blade_V6_MT6735_20150812_5.0.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Google Drive 2
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash ZTE Blade V6 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract ZTE Blade V6 firmware and you will see “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of ZTE Blade V6 firmware, then click “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the ZTE Blade V6 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for ZTE Blade V6. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your ZTE Blade V6 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash ZTE Blade V6 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash ZTE Blade V6 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When ZTE Blade V6 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- zte v6 firmware