ZTE Blade V6 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on ZTE Blade V6. Because by this ZTE Blade V6 flash file , which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the ZTE Blade V6 firmware problem with fresh stock rom without error.
With this Tutorial ZTE Blade V6 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- ZTE Blade V6 Forgot Password
- ZTE Blade V6 Stuck on Logo
- ZTE Blade V6 Forget Pattern
- ZTE Blade V6 Bootloop
- ZTE Blade V6 Soft Brick
- ZTE Blade V6 Touch screen is not sensitive
- ZTE Blade V6 Slow not responsive / Hang
- ZTE Blade V6 Virus malware
- ZTE Blade V6 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- ZTE Blade V6 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- ZTE Blade V6 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom ZTE_Blade_V6_MT6735_20150812_5.0.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- ZTE Blade V7 Lite Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- ZTE Blade A510 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract ZTE Blade V6 firmware file and you will see “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file ZTE Blade V6, then click “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for ZTE Blade V6. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your ZTE Blade V6 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash ZTE Blade V6 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash ZTE Blade V6 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK