ZTE Blade V7 Lite Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash ZTE Blade V7 Lite Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your ZTE Blade V7 Lite. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with ZTE Blade V7 Lite firmware. With this flashing method, the troubled ZTE Blade V7 Lite will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh ZTE Blade V7 Lite firmware. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android ZTE Blade V7 Lite will be wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash ZTE Blade V7 Lite Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- ZTE Blade V7 Lite Forgot Password
- ZTE Blade V7 Lite Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- ZTE Blade V7 Lite Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- ZTE Blade V7 Lite Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- ZTE Blade V7 Lite hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- ZTE Blade V7 Lite often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and ZTE Blade V7 Lite Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM ZTE_Blade_V7_Lite_MT6737M_V0720_6.0.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Google Drive 2
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash ZTE Blade V7 Lite Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract ZTE Blade V7 Lite flash file and you will see “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of ZTE Blade V7 Lite firmware, then click “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the ZTE Blade V7 Lite firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for ZTE Blade V7 Lite. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your ZTE Blade V7 Lite and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash ZTE Blade V7 Lite will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash ZTE Blade V7 Lite firmware done.
Read Also: How to Flash ZTE G720T Firmware via QFIL
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When ZTE Blade V7 Lite getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- firmware for google lock zte v7