ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the ZTE Nubia N1 Lite bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace system that are corrupted with fresh ZTE Nubia N1 Lite firmware flash file stock rom. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing ZTE Nubia N1 Lite. Before download this firmware, make sure your device is same with this ZTE Nubia N1 Lite firmware.
With this Tutorial ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Forgot Password
- ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Stuck on Logo
- ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Forget Pattern
- ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Bootloop
- ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Soft Brick
- ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Touch screen is not sensitive
- ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Slow not responsive / Hang
- ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Virus malware
- ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Unfortunately messages has stopped
- ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Unfortunately the app has stopped
- ZTE Nubia N1 Lite often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom ZTE_Nubia_N1_Lite_NX597J_MT6737M_6.0.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- ZTE Blade V6 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- ZTE Blade V7 Lite Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract ZTE Nubia N1 Lite firmware file and you will see “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file ZTE Nubia N1 Lite, then click “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for ZTE Nubia N1 Lite. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your ZTE Nubia N1 Lite and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash ZTE Nubia N1 Lite will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK