ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the ZTE Nubia N1 Lite bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace a system that is corrupted with fresh stock rom ZTE Nubia N1 Lite firmware flash file. But data stored in internal memory will also be a wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing ZTE Nubia N1 Lite. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is same with this ZTE Nubia N1 Lite firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Forgot Password
- ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- ZTE Nubia N1 Lite hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- ZTE Nubia N1 Lite often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM ZTE_Nubia_N1_Lite_NX597J_MT6737M_6.0.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mirror GD
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash ZTE Nubia N1 Lite Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract ZTE Nubia N1 Lite firmware and you will see “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of ZTE Nubia N1 Lite firmware, then click “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the ZTE Nubia N1 Lite firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for ZTE Nubia N1 Lite. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your ZTE Nubia N1 Lite and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash ZTE Nubia N1 Lite will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash ZTE Nubia N1 Lite firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When ZTE Nubia N1 Lite getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.